Land, Property & Minerals - Member Benefits
- Direct input into consultations with EU, UK Government and regulatory authorities on all legislative and policy developments affecting minerals planning and supply.
- Representations to promote and protect industry and company interests in development planning at regional, county and local level.
- Participation in major groupings determining minerals policy at national level, principally the CBI Minerals Group and the National Minerals Forum
- Liaison and joint working with the opencast industry and operators to maintain fireclay availability
- Coordinated negotiations at industry level with rating authorities on the valuation of hereditaments (for determining business rates)
- Advice and information on all the above and related areas.
- Networking between members through the BCC Land, Property & Minerals Committee.
For further information contact Lauren Darby
Links and Key Documents
- Economic Outlook and Trade
- Energy & Emissions
- Health & Safety and Chemicals Compliance
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- Land, property & minerals
- MPs and MEPs Newsletter
- Industry Reference Documents
BCC Member login
Become a BCC member
Click here for more information about the benefits of becoming a BCC member.
We are delighted to welcome Matclad Ltd as a BCC member. The comp...
Photo taken at Wienerberger’s Kingsbury brickworks.
Left to right: ...
The Confederation held its Annual General Meeting on 11th June, 2013. ...