Land, Property & Minerals - Member Benefits
- Direct input into consultations with EU, UK Government and regulatory authorities on all legislative and policy developments affecting minerals planning and supply.
- Representations to promote and protect industry and company interests in development planning at regional, county and local level.
- Participation in major groupings determining minerals policy at national level, principally the CBI Minerals Group and the National Minerals Forum
- Liaison and joint working with the opencast industry and operators to maintain fireclay availability
- Coordinated negotiations at industry level with rating authorities on the valuation of hereditaments (for determining business rates)
- Advice and information on all the above and related areas.
- Networking between members through the BCC Land, Property & Minerals Committee.
For further information contact Lauren Darby
Links and Key Documents
- Economic Outlook and Trade
- Energy & Emissions
- Health & Safety and Chemicals Compliance
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- Land, Property & Minerals
- MPs and MEPs Newsletter
- Industry Reference Documents
- Innovation and Funding
- Sustainable Resource Management
BCC Member login
Become a BCC member
Click here for more information about the benefits of becoming a BCC member.
Energy Policy, Security and Costs No. 41 - Briefing to MPs for Energy Intensive Industries Backbench Business debate, 11th September
A ceramic sector briefing and also an Energy Intensive Users' Group briefin...
The September edition of the British Ceramic Confederation (BCC) Quarterly ...
The latest updates of our newsletters are now available (to members only).&...