Many ceramics companies are strong exporters, earning valuable revenue for the UK economy. The British Ceramic Confederation works with our European Trade Association, Cerame-Unie, in highlighting and managing trade barriers. We also participate in the Department for International Trade's Policy Stakeholder Meetings.
Promoting free and fair trade is the 'T' element of our EARTH campaign.
-With 50% of the sector’s exports sold to the EU, we need to ensure an adequate and comprehensive tariff-free UK-EU trade settlement following Brexit.
- New UK free trade agreements must support UK ceramic manufacturers.
- We must develop and deploy adequate UK Trade Remedies to protect UK manufacturers against dumped products.
For further details contact Tom Reynolds.
- Ceramic EARTH Campaign
- Economic Outlook and Trade
- Energy & Emissions
- Health & Safety
- Employment and Skills
- Land, Property & Minerals
- Industry Reference Documents
- Innovation and Funding
- Charities serving the ceramic sector
BCC Member login
Become a BCC member
Click here for more information about the benefits of becoming a BCC member.
The December edition of the British Ceramic Confederation (BCC) Quarterly R...
Key policies on business support, trade, energy, housing and industrial str...
The British Ceramic Confederation has prepared a Brexit Readiness pack, pro...