Pledge Awards 2020 Programme Launched
PLEDGE AWARDS PROGRAMME
We are delighted to share further details about the programme for this year’s Health & Safety Pledge Awards event, which is being held on October 15, from 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
As well as the presentation of individual and company awards, the event will feature a number of special guest speakers, including:
- Keith Barker, Wienerberger Ltd. (BCC President’s Address)
- Phil Crosbie & Paul Verrico, Eversheds LLP
- Ed Corbett & Victoria Whitehouse, Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- Tom Oxley, Bamboo Mental Health
- Natalia Cohen, Adventurer & Official World Record Holder
View the full Pledge Awards 2020 Programme.
Like many businesses, we have had to adapt to the current circumstances and this year’s event is being held online. Registration is per company meaning unlimited numbers of employees can attend, with the cost dependant on company size. A link to join the event will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
Book your company’s tickets here.
For further information email Sonia Mayer.